Old July 26th 04, 06:10 AM
Tom Sherman

Default Beth Got Married!

Child wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Mr. Ed wrote:

Beth is probably like Carol and like most women - they cannot take
controversy. They want everything to be all sweetness and light even

though

the world is mostly sour and dark. I am looking to see if I can find for
them a knitting and crocheting newsgroup where they could cluck like

hens

and stroke one another. That should be more their speed.

Mr. Ed obviously knows nothing about Beth - she won the award for
"ELOQUENT AND PASSIONATE DEBATER". See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...afe=off&selm=9
18867%242bc%241%40slb6.atl.mindspring.net.

--
Tom Sherman ?Quad City Area

Wow! I got an award, and never even knew it!

Good to see some old familiar names here! And good to see some new names.
And maybe not so good to see some inflammatory names!!

Hi Beth,

Are you still riding the Giro and Gliss?

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area