Old February 2nd 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
I wanna go to Moab

Default I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

I want to go to Moab, but... It looks like I wont be making the trip
again this year, so part of the money I planned for this trip is now
going to some lucky winner and in return , everyone here should
hopefully get some good videos to watch.
So you say you want to go to Moab but cant afford too?
Maybe this might help...

I want to see your best video of Muni (For you people in the snow about
now, some snow Muni might be cool) or maybe street trials (But chill on
the hopping parts and lets see some action)
And the video that I (YES THAT MEANS ME) likes the best will get
$200.00 towards the trip or a UDC gift cert. And if the videos are
close I may post a POLL here to decide the winner.
If the best video is from a minor (that means under 18) I will need to
speak with your parents before any funds are distributed
Good luck
P.S. Moderator, if I am violating any forum rule here please let me
know
Thanks
I wanna go to Moab

--