Old February 2nd 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniredneck

Default Who wants to go to Moab but cant afford to

I would love to go, but just as most others, I am a college student who
A.) can't afford it and B.) can't afford to miss class. I'd love to
make a video, but my MUni skills are lacking to say the least. I was
hoping by going out there I could get some tips and practice with some
of the best. If you want a video of some painful UPD's though...I
think that is within my range of skill.

--
uniredneck

"Anything less than your best is a felony" -Vanilla Ice
uniredneck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13931