Old March 6th 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Default I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

I wanna go to Moab wrote:
OK I have watched all the videos for February and I have to say

But there is a best one right? So that one should win.

Links to the vids for the rest of us?

I wanna go to Moab wrote:
Let me give everyone an idea of a good video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-XXDbpNiPkg
Note: action, etc
I did see one video submitted after 2-25 that was OK and one in the
time frame specified so if anyone feels I may have missed their vid,
please give me a link and I will view again
Moab

So If you or your buddy is a world champ your in?

Be more descriptive. What about the movie did you like. What other
things do you think would be good in a video?

--
skilewis74