Old November 13th 07, 05:51 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 13, 5:12 am, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:

In other words, you don't really know. You are taking an educated guess
based on evidence but lets face it, there could be two people with
similar
attitude and writing style no?

You know, people spend way too much time on usenet playing the
personae dramatis guessing game...fact is, every opinion has got its
"constituency," regardless of who actually states it in public ("I am
Spartacus!")....

Ed thinks he's very clever doing the "aha gotcha" routine when I've
already stated who I am -- not that it matters, of course. But like
the pedant with nothing of substance to say and therefore retreats to
pointing out typos and other such minutiae, Ed thinks conversations
best turn not on ideas, but personalities.

I do not see why you keep changing your user name. Further, I do not bother
with typos and other minutiae except in the case of those who do bother.
Everyone, but everyone, makes lots of mistakes all the time. It is only fun
to correct those who think such things are important.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka