Old August 18th 08, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Colin Nelson

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

nully wrote:
Colin Nelson wrote:

nully wrote:
Colin Nelson wrote:
bugbear wrote:
HarryHill wrote:
Anne-Marie Wilkins, 37, from Llandaff North, is starting a
petition
calling for the Taff Trail to be widened through Hailey Park
after
her dog Bonny was run over by a cyclist, who then immediately
rode
off.

Paging "Judith", paging "Judith" ...

BugBear
You sure that you're paging the right 'person' there BB? Judith
rarely calls in here, and is pleasant,
Marc wrote:
[ With even more luck the turd dispenser got lost forever, died
and [the owner got put off buying another one.

doesn't use foul language/personal abuse and
Marc wrote:

You are here to have the **** extracted out of you and to see
whether
it's possible to see spittle via text, it's your only function(s).

usually makes a useful contribution.
[On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:43:54 -0700 (PDT), Squashme
wrote:
[snip
[ You are right - not just a stupid concept - I believe that in
general [ riding on pavements is illegal.

Really, well why didn't you say so before? People could be killed.

On the other hand "judith" ...

Surely those blinkers must be hurting, Colin?

No blinkers involved nully, I was pointing out the main differences
between Judith and "judith" to BB (who may have got the names
mixed). I didn't think that including attempted sarcasm, selective
snipping and trolling amongst the list of "judith's" 'attributes'
was necessary for correct identification.

No sarcasm intended Colin, I was merely expressing my opinion that it
was possible you were blinded to the actions of some regulars. I only
'selectively snipped' in order to cut down on the length of the
message,
but I'm sure you'll agree that reading the full posts that I snipped
from will show I've not 'misrepresented' them in any way. As for
trolling, are you aware of the expression that goes along the lines of
"One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"?

No, no, no, nully. I wasn't accusing you of sarcasm etc I was pointing out the differences between Judith and "judith" to BB (who had probably used the wrong name ie Judith in his post). As far as I'm concerned "judith" has used attempted sarcasm, selective snipping and trolling etc on here on more than one occasion, hence my expansion on her 'attributes'. As my original reply to BB only concerned J and j and no other posters , blinkers (or any other posters comments etc) don't come into it.

--
Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat ... But the wind is mostly in your face