Old August 20th 12, 05:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

Default Passing away of Chuck Harris (of Chuck Harris bicycle mirrorfame)

On 8/19/2012 9:45 PM, Michael Taylor wrote:
Not sure how many knew my uncle but he was a fixture at many bike shows around the country since the 1970s selling hand-made bicycle mirrors that he had been making since the 1950s. He passed away on August 18th, 2012. There is a facebook memorial page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chuck...34695303248672 for anyone that remembers him.

Is the Playboy article online someplace? Never seen it, but Chuck
mentioned it at his table at an invitational ride I was at about 12
years ago.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!