Old January 24th 05, 06:52 PM
jim.furfaro

Default Muni trail equipment

I have been riding my unicycle for about a year now and haven't had even
a touch of guilt that my mountain bike is still hanging from the garage
celling with dust on it. So I have begun going through my repair kits
to make them muni friendly. When I would mountain bike I took
everything I would need for a repair since a two hour ride could easily
put me two days hike back to the car. With my unicycle I don't travel
as far and was wondering what equipment for repairs everyone else brings
with them, or if most just walk/jog back to the car and make the repair
there.

--
jim.furfaro
jim.furfaro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7261