Old September 27th 15, 06:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Easy on the Hills

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 10:47:33 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

For some reason, people don't bother you if you rest in a cemetery...

Especially on Halloween!

There are two cemeteries on the route to Larwill. Unfortunately, they
are only a mile apart -- and less than seven miles from home. Seven
miles from the end of a ride would be a good time to set a spell, but
I never come back that way.

The gas station in Larwill has a tiny table with two chairs; if I buy
a newspaper, nobody notices me.

They also serve made-on-the-premises pizza by the slice. (Now I'm
eager for cool weather so that I can haul cheese fifteen miles without
hauling ice thirty.)

There's a cemetery on the road to Mentone, but I don't think that that
is the road I plan to use the next time I go there. Checks Google
Maps By George, it's right at the corner where I will turn west.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/