Old March 28th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Penny S

Default Building a skills area, and perhaps paging Penny?

in a freaking hurry - massive gis data project going on for our open space
project... sooo busy.....
"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 27, 1:50 pm, "Penny S" none wrote:
It's not real hard to search the web for images and ideas. But here is
this.

http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/pen...um2/index.html

Penny! Shame on you for top-posting...

BTW, I'll be getting that item to you in the mail probably later this
week. I need to get a seat bag before sending it so I can carry a
spare tube & junk on my rides. I've been in such a steady groove for
riding lately, having it has overridden being sent away for
replication.

JD