Old August 17th 10, 09:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
raamman

Default Why I don't post in moderated groups

On Aug 16, 10:42*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock" wrote:
(You know, gone are the days of the hunter-gatherer, when everyday was
an adventure. Now we live in boredom and junk food, but there's still
a realm for real hunting: the Internet. Not everywhere in the
Internet, but in the UNmoderated groups where you can throw your
arrows and spears. The big mammoths are also he You can read the
official media that tell you the official version of the world, not at
all like the Darwinian Jungle that it is. The "good guys" are not so
good and the "bad guys" are not so bad in the real world. But they all
try to survive in the jungle, and those who ignore those laws end up
like Hussein. He wasn't a good guy for sure, but we was a good friend
of the good guys, if you know what I mean. Anyway, my intention is not
to give a sermon in the introduction)

On Aug 16, 6:27 am, Trance Gemini wrote:

Hey Comandante,

You should probably check out this thread on the Mod Board.

http://groups.google.com/group/athei...moderator-foru...

Feel free to comment if you wish.

Hey Gemini, once again thank you for your kind remarks.

But I can shed some light into it:

a) The Christians don't like what I say,

b) They have nothing to say and hate satire (let them eat the banana,
huh?),

c) They want to shut up the opposition, Taliban style.

Sometime I debate whether a bicycle topic, for example, should be
included, I post it and I get the most rewarding fruits. One thing
they don't understand --or perhaps because they do they want me out--
I'm proposing a NEW WISDOM --call it common sense if you wish-- but it
helps SURVIVE & LIVE in this jungle. We know this is a jungle not
because of the Devil, but in large part because of the indifferent and
stupid Christians.

I can even voluntarily abandon this *group, since I sincerely don't
get along with moderation. I'm a free spirit and will remain so. As
you know there are other groups where I post like "alt.atheism" or
"rec.bicycles.misc." Some like it, some don't. That's freedom!

In my JUNGLE WISDOM --just like in the real jungle-- there's a
connection of everything to everything else. To me, fighting God is a
moot point. I find hunting for the lies (lie-on) and hypocrisy most
interesting. Why the Christians, for example, turn a blind eye to our
War on Drugs. That would also be off topic.

So in other words, my dear Gemini, hasta la vista! See you here...

http://atom.smasher.org/streetparty/...l2=the&l3=Bana...

the reason why you don't post in moderated groups is clear- you do,
you just can't get past the mods