Old February 16th 14, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:38:50 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

The only one here who is attempting to get off the subject is yourself. You simply do not know how to post content. Too bad for you since I am not going to cooperate with your silliness.

I must thank you for the lesson. I now see that your mention of

"content" means, simply, anything that provides insight into your
stupidity.

My signature is not content.

So no more telling the truth about Dolan. No more point out that he

really doesn't know what he is talking about. No more point out that
he is either the world's greatest fool; or perhaps a liar.

My signature is not content.
[...]

Never fear, I know how to stay focused and will never let simpletons like you distract me from that focus. If and when I get off the subject, it will be because I choose to get off the subject, and not because you choose to get off the subject.

Well, I hate to disregard the panic call for content but just what is

your focus? Denying citizens of the U.S. access to public land? Or is
it just the old bigot's war cry - "They are different, Get 'em"

Read my signature below.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great