Old October 30th 04, 12:51 PM
Badger_South

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:35:03 GMT, "Peter Cole"
wrote:

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Peter Cole" wrote in message
"Badger_South" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:45:53 GMT, "Peter Cole"
wrote:

"Bill Baka" wrote

Isn't 6'7" and 255 lbs.
kind of on the skinny side? Cyclist build maybe?

No way, I'm 6'10"/235, and nobody ever called me skinny...

.jpgs, please?

Guess which one is me. The other guys are actually normal size (one's

even
6'3").

I sure wouldn't call you chubby by any means.

Perhaps not "chubby", but my BMI is 25, which puts me at the upper edge of
the "recommended" weight. Before I started riding regularly several years
ago, I had gained some weight, and was definitely well over ideal weight.
I'm now 20 lb lighter, as well as more muscled, and my weight has been
stable without much effort. Thanks to cycling, I wear the same pants size
as I did in high school.

Yeah, but I'm wondering how you got that strange...uh, do you know your
left leg is about twice as long as your right leg, looking at the picture?

http://crw.org/gallery/dec03crw.jpg

Yep, one leg normal, other leg at least a foot longer. ;-D

-B