Old July 13th 03, 05:26 AM

Default fakes

"Callistus Valerius" wrote:
It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one
season wonders. After having had secured big fat cycling contracts, they
stopped working and became recreationist cyclists. I would expect these two
to disappear by next year.

If they are fakes then you should be good enough to be there for the next couple of years or so?? How easy it is to critisize when the only riding you do is pedalling the remote of your TV around the lounge.
I ride and envy any rider that gets anywhere near these guys, on drugs or not.
Hop,