Old September 7th 09, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Hall

Default Koolstop cartridge pads not fitting

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 14:15:46 +0100, Seņor Chris

snip

Which was my experience last time I replaced a pad (the pin failed
somehow at some point, I backed up a little with the brakes still
partly on having come to a halt to let some pedestrians across the
road and the pad fell out without me noticing. Scary)

I'll remember that - sounds like a useful way to shift a stuck pad.

This happened to me a quarter of the way into the Mad Jack Fuller, a
100km (or is it 150km?) audax, noted for its "scenic" content.

Oh how I laughed.

--
Tim