Old June 10th 05, 07:50 PM
Pat Lamb

Default Bike Nashbar -- 15% Off (Exp. 6-12)

David Kerber wrote:
In article , says...

And as near as I can tell... Nashbar, Supergo, and Performance might all
be the same outfit anyway

You're not far off on that. I believe they are all owned by the same
company (I *know* Performance and Nashbar are), but they all operate
independently of each other.

Performance bought Supergo last winter.

Is there another low priced, wide coverage cycling mail order outfit
like Perfbargo? I know of a number of boutique houses (like Colorado
Cyclist, Excel, etc.) or LBSs that will ship (e.g. Harris and Lickton),
but I don't know of anything left that's similar to Nashbar.

Pat