Old October 25th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

Default Red Menace 36 update

nathan wrote:
Actually you know what the coolest would be? Bring it to Ride the
Lobster and/or UniCon next year! 1.96...wow sounds almost scary.

Yeah...it has been whispered about here in Seattle...that there is an
obligation, perhaps even an exectation, that the Seattle Area Riders
will field at least one team. I've been hesitant due to devoting 2
weeks of vacation already to Uninam. But RTL is unique...it's like the
gumball ralley for unis...if you get the call, you need to go.

Current whisperers...TB, Bruce, Steve...we'd need an alternate and a
support person at least. The geared uni would need to come along.
That would allow Pete to take my breakfast shift, so I could have time
for extra hash browns to fuel up for the long afternoon.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...
http://www.usenet.com