Old July 28th 20, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tesco car park

On 19:27 27 Jul 2020, colwyn said:

On 27/07/2020 17:50, JNugent wrote:
On 27/07/2020 17:18, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 9:50:53 AM UTC+1, colwyn wrote:
Luggage rack, Panniers, Rucksack, Trailer, Pockets,
If you have ever ridden a bike, you would know how to shop safely.

It's a wonder how I managed to cycle to and from work for 15 years.
I carried food, i-pod, camera, wallet, water and clothes without a
bag.

You ought to have read the Highway Code, which advises against such
things.

It's funny that you like citing that publication when you don't even
know what it says.

I assume you are referring to rule 66 of the Highway Code,and it says
nothing of your obtuse utterance!
However, if you got another version of your "Code" I would be pleased to
learn.

As an aside, does the Highway Code say to cycle in the middle of the lane?
Michael Collins maintains it does but I can't find it.