Old July 27th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Default Fixed Penalty Charge - for unicycling

This stuff really bugs me... and it's so true about how manouevrable you
are on a unicycle around pedestrians.

Me and a few mates were told we could not ride in a carnival precession
because it was dangerous and we were swerving in and out of people,
which we accepted, ands moved to the path, only to find that the same
PCSO told us to dismount again! Apparently it was ''busy'' (or not...),
and if we did not dismount it would be a £25 fine.

Outrageous!

Sorry to hear about your trouble, sounds really unlucky

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rofwXXixjNQ