Old December 20th 03, 11:26 AM
Ambrose Nankivell

Default Make this your New Year resolution...

In om,
Howard typed:
In fact, I'll write to the manager of the local supermarket and ask
why they don't have bikestands (well, they have some wheelbenders
loosely bolted into the wall by the cashpoints, but...)

Cheers,

Hi there,

What supermarket is it? If it is ASDA they are supposed to have
adopted a policy of installing Sheffield stands. If the store has been
there less the 5 years or so the local authority should, and might
well have, made the use of Sheffield stands a condition of the
planning consent.

Thanks. I'm afraid it's a Morrison's and it's been there about 10-15 years,
I think. I guess it's important to find out what they're obliged to have
before writing to the manager, so I'll do so.