Old October 20th 04, 09:26 PM
Badger_South

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:14:58 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
wrote:

Good stuff, Peter. Everything you say is making a lot of sense in my head.
Thanks. I do have that iPod and I can make playlist, even though i don't
plan to bring the bike inside.

For a final question, what do you think about rollers?

I'm heading out to get myself a trainer that's on sale at Performance,
$200bucks, with a special (yeah, right) padded wheel that minimizes wheel
wear. The nice thing about Performance is that they take stuff back no
questions asked, especially if they have problems, even if you've had it
for a week.

Fortunately they have two mag/fluid trainers set up in the front of the
store so you can try them and see if you like the 'feel'. It's way nicer
than a stationary bike. I'll probably end up getting a road bike and
dedicate my 7500FX to the trainer.

-B