Old April 6th 21, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default tubeless or tubes

On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 20:19:29 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

I can post photos if anyone wants to see the problem.

This is almost the exact same hand truck (dolly) that I have:
"How to change flat tire on a moving dolly / Dolly repair/ Dolly Fix"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSDCVgkF3JU (1:36)
However, the tire is a different tread pattern and design. It also
seems far more flexible than mine.

Also, I forgot to mention another advantage of tubeless tires. If you
can't get the bead to set after changing the tire, just fill it with
any kind of explosive gas (butane, propane, natural gas, etc) and
ignite it. The expanding gases will seat the tire on the rim quite
nicely. That doesn't work with an inner tube.

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272