Old April 6th 21, 06:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Douglas Vector

On 4/6/2021 8:54 AM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

In the time it takes you to build one of these POS bikes, I could build six bikes, wax my skis and maybe put moss kill on the roof -- and take a vacation to the Bahamas. It's staggering. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIj...DoorIntoSummer

You're not retired. For some people messing with this kind of stuff, and
spending exorbitant amounts of money doing so, is a hobby.

But you're right, Colorado Cyclist is probably not interested in
spending a lot of time helping someone who has a product that they sold,
but didn't manufacture, decades ago. The current employees would have no
idea what Tom was talking about.

Perhaps if Colorado Cyclist helped Tom they would be rewarded with huge,
profitable orders from him in the future.