Old April 8th 21, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default A lovely photo essay

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 07:48:35 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:07:44 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Here's a beautiful photo essay, shot in Sussex, England by a travel
photographer restricted to home by COVID.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/t...portraits.html

It's a lovely tale of seeking and appreciating what we have close to
home. And the explanation of his entirely solo techniques was very
interesting. Evocative, beautiful work.

--
- Frank Krygowski

While this tool precise timing, I wonder how many shots he took to
achieve those effects?

Pro Tip silly little tommy; most published images are post processed
after capture. Only hoi-polo capture their images in jpeg or similar.

In any case, capturing multiple serial images is child's play. Select the
setting and hold the button down.