Old April 9th 21, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pH

Default Special tools for bicycles

On 2021-04-08, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 4/7/2021 1:35 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 12:32:44 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:

[1] Old people can rant here about removing Regina, Cyclo,
Merveille etc two-notch freewheels. Splines rcck!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T consider myself OLD!!!!! Well except when I see my friend's kids who

are in college.

I was taken aback the first time I asked a former student of mine, a
graduate of my program, "So where are you working now?" and he replied
"Oh, I'm retired."

Well...*I'm* curious....
Was it because he had rich parents, was a student already in his 60's, had a
great idea and made two million bucks (inflation) or....???

The guy I'm thinking of was a "non-traditional student" meaning he was a
full blown adult, not a kid of 18, when he entered our program. He was
probably working in some manufacturing or engineering firm. And I was
retired at the time I ran into him. But since then I've run into other
former students who said they were near retirement.

Ahh. Okay. Thanks for the reply. You probably have great teaching stories,
but we can't bring those up unless the involve bicycles.

pH