Old April 13th 21, 05:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Douglas Vector

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 10:41:12 AM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 4/6/2021 8:54 AM, jbeattie wrote:

snip
In the time it takes you to build one of these POS bikes, I could build six bikes, wax my skis and maybe put moss kill on the roof -- and take a vacation to the Bahamas. It's staggering. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIj...DoorIntoSummer

You're not retired. For some people messing with this kind of stuff, and
spending exorbitant amounts of money doing so, is a hobby.

But you're right, Colorado Cyclist is probably not interested in
spending a lot of time helping someone who has a product that they sold,
but didn't manufacture, decades ago. The current employees would have no
idea what Tom was talking about.

Perhaps if Colorado Cyclist helped Tom they would be rewarded with huge,
profitable orders from him in the future.

What makes you think that I spend an exorbitant amount of money? I presently have a offer for a frameset of Ebay that is more than I spent for the assembled bike. Does that sound exorbitant to you? The parts off of that frameset will be used on the Douglas. That means it is free. Does that sound like "exorbitant" to you? Tell me all about how you know how much I spend on anything? I just bought a spare set of Record 10 speed levers for one quarter of what they usually sell for. Is that another example of your exorbitant spending? You are a complete fool and the only one that doesn't know it is you.