Old June 28th 20, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Concerning commuting by bike

On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 4:05:21 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/28/2020 8:11 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:

This happens on most of my rides. Nothing special just polite behavior. Enhancing ones reputation for competence? Give me a break.

If you never attempt to achieve anything for bicyclists, you don't need
a reputation for competence. You can just let others do the work.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Come on, Krygowski. Be reasonable. We appreciate that time weighs heavily on you in your retirement. But we're fed up with you "doing something for cycling". Your bragging would make us fed up even if were competent. But you aren't competent. The public relations you do are counterproductive. We'd like you to choose someone else to work for, okay? Think of all those pedestrians you could put in helmets, for their own good! Think of all those motorists you could teach to take the middle lane!

Andre Jute
Sincerely