Old January 8th 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default 36er, handlebars and bike seat??

brycer1968;1144149 wrote:

For the saddle test, I just tried it out by its self on a rail type
seat post on my 29er - with no handlebar, just around the block and it
so completely and fully failed the comfort test in this state that I
didn't even go on to trying to fit it on a proper handlebar set-up.

That would fail the comfort test in much the same way as riding a bike
with no handlebars. If you use a bike seat (whether on a unicycle or
bicycle), I think you need handlebars.

Your bar looks like it's screaming for some support (it's really long)!
Perhaps you could do what I did with the T7 and stick shorter poles
front and back.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org