Old March 15th 05, 06:52 AM
Zoot Katz

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:37:31 -0600,
1110864824.f78b0b0da5ef8ee69aca98205ef33900@teran ews, "Mike Kruger"
wrote:

"Ken Marcet" wrote in message

I am not surprised by his age, heck 62 is the new middle

aged!

62 is middle aged only if you plan on living to about 124.

The ages of man (and woman), self-described:

8-10 Preteen
10-14 Teen
15-17 Young adult
18-22 Adult
23-30 Early 20's
31-39 Late 20's
40-55 Early 30's
... and so forth.

An online "life expectancy calculator" gives me 83.4 years for being
an average weight, non-smoking, non-driving, moderate drinker with
decent genes, diet and excercise habits.

Dividing that by seven for Shakespeare, at 56, I'm just entering the
fifth age.

"And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lin'd,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part."
(sounds like a recumbent rider)

I've already outlived Jesus, Alexander and Napoleon
.. . .but they weren't cyclists.
--
zk