Old July 21st 05, 03:04 PM
The P

Default did I miss something - sbs tour coverage?

"Kim" wrote in message
Rayc wrote:
Did I miss something? Praises for SBS with the live coverage of the
TdF, but what is it with the break in coverage to show the bloody
cricket? Isnt there enough on the TV? Cycling fans stay up late to see
the daily coverage, not the cricket. SBS - What the? Its only only on
for less than four weeks of the year, not all summer.

SBS advertise live coverage of all 21 stages then only show ten minutes?
what do we get? gloating pommy cricket commentators =/

*cross* kim

WTF??? Praise for ditching Taste Le Tour. MINUS 500000000 points for
showing the bloody cricket!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.