Old November 9th 15, 06:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default Tire-making: questions and answers, but mostly questions

On 08/11/15 20:38, DougC wrote:
On 11/8/2015 11:38 AM, Tosspot wrote:
On 07/11/15 01:10, DougC wrote:
I am still going on the tire-making thing. The last machine to convert
to digital control is nearly done.

Am I missing blog posts on this subject? I was following with some
interest.

It should be the last post (#15) he
http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...king_main.html

------- or tiny ----------
http://tinyurl.com/bpz3u7y

The updates are pretty sparse. When I look back over the entry dates I'm
surprised how long I've been at this.

A lot of things came up with the digital revolution here...
programming-arduino issues (it is a cheap processor and doesn't work
*perfect*) and needing-yet-another-different-20-cent-electronic-part
issues (cheap from China but ~3-week shipping times,,,).

"I left it plugged in too long and it caught on fire' !!! And that
beading machine is surely not in your living room?

Nice one though, those tyres look like, well, tyres to me :-)