Old March 17th 05, 04:40 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
maxo writes:

I vote for a small pride of 750ml Corsendonk bottles.

Those big Ranier Ale ("The Green Death") bottles might
work, too. But then I'd have to go Stateside for a
medium-sized pizza, and it'll get cold by the time I'd
get it home. Riding to the Peace Arch border crossing
from Vancouver is a circuitous PITA, unless one wants
to spend busfare (the buses have bike racks) just to go
through a stupid tunnel where cycling is prohibited.
After all that, one might as well get a large pizza
anyway.

So Corsendonk it is. Or those big plastic bottles of
(ugh) Watney's.

cheers,
Tom

--