Old February 5th 16, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Brutal driver walks

On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 06:26:39 -0800 (PST), Alycidon wrote:

On Thursday, 4 February 2016 07:24:35 UTC, Alycidon wrote:

Good first step.

QUOTE:
"Sam Jones, CTC Campaign Coordinator, said the case was being looked at by the organisation's Cyclists' Defence Fund, which works to raise awareness of the law relating to cycling and offers help with legal cases.

"We're now aware of the Police's reporting of their investigation, and will follow up accordingly. CTC's Cyclist Defence Fund has been in touch with Reginald Scot and we are now looking into how we can help him find justice for this awful incident.

Civil case and try and get some compo?

I guess that that will be the motive.