Old August 9th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Paul Kopit

Default WTB: Dave Moulton 60cm frame

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:23:17 GMT, "Matthew Brown"
wrote:

I don't have your size. For others that may be interested, I have a
Fuso LUX, Reynolds 753, original paint, in excellent new condition.
It has a Cinelli BB that is English threaded. Currently built up with
Chorus 10 but I have the original Chorus BB, Crankset, Mavic Hubset,
and brakes in Anthracite black. The existing HS is Mavic, which is
the original. It was built in 1990 and may be one of 3.

What size is the frame??

52 cm.