Old November 27th 07, 07:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
G-S

Default Simple bikes for local transport

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

I agree. I have no idea how much "fashion" comes into it. For kids a
lot, for adults, maybe not so much. Well.. maybe adult men

A Giant Cypress City (complete with Chain guard, kick stand, hub gears,
no front derailer, lights, rack, suspension seat and front suspension)
is hardly a 'fashion statement' :-) [1]

G-S

[1] nor i suspect is BT's K-Mart bike! [2]

[2] we're adult... really we are *convincing look* [3]

[3] I don't think Zebee is buying it BTH *sigh*