Old May 15th 13, 12:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

I am 100% correct.

Yeah, right. Why ? Because you say so ???? Good luck with that.

Unlikely and unproven.

How would YOU know?

Because there is no data to backup such a proposition and, despite being asked to provide it many times, you have failed to do so.

Getting repeatedly shown to be an ignorant liar is how you enjoy yourself? You ARE in trouble! Whistling in the dark, huh? You are pathetic.

No, teasing you about being a criminal is a hobby that I engage in from time to time when I need a break from reading or drafting a contract.

I think you'll find that majority opinion is that you're the one getting himself trapped lying or misleading ... but, hey, I'm quite happy to trust others' judgement. I don't claim to be right all the time - unlike you :-)

I enjoy mountainbiking, skiing, volleyball, motorcycle racing and many other pursuits, usually with my kids - that's what I do to really enjoy myself. You are a minor amusement, sometimes.