Old September 6th 03, 11:39 PM

Default 6 month / 6,000 mile Haluzak review

'BentRider wrote:
: WOW!!! 12,000 miles a year is smoking! Most I ever did in one year
: was 14,000 and that was when I was training 4-5 hrs a day days a
: week. Very impressive. Keep it up!

He needs to make up for those 2 years of research... )

That was a nice narrative, I read all of it =)

The bonk-before-40-miles is something I've seen too. On my long
rides on the upright I often started to feel Mr Bonk approaching,
only he didn't come closer no matter how long I rode... On my
trike 100 km goes just like that, easy stuff nowadays.

My total this year is going to be just about 3000 miles.

Do you like the Haluzak USS steering? Some claim it's the best in
the industry :-)

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/hpv/hpv.html
varis at no spam please iki fi