Old July 23rd 03, 09:51 AM
Andrew Swan

Default Lance is "The man"

David Sutton wrote:
Nice one buddy. Next time you want to reveal the result of the stage, try
not to shout it out in the subject line. snip

Me too, I hate finding out ANYTHING about a stage before I've seen it on
TV. This is why I self-impose a blackout on newsgroups, TV, radio, and
well-meaning colleagues who want to discuss the TdF - IOW, if you care
about not knowing the results so much (as I do), don't go places or do
things where you might find something out by accident. People are ALWAYS
going to give things away on a cycling newsgroup, intentionally or
otherwise.

HTH,

&roo