Old January 2nd 19, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default So who can the President fire?

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 10:59:09 PM UTC, jbeattie wrote:

Right here in the liberal hell-hole of Portland. https://images.trvl-media.com/hotels...b0d3e02c_z.jpg

I don't know about "hellhole" -- must be so if you say so -- but it sure is haunted. Check the image, bottom lefthand quadrant.

Back in the 60s, my orthodontist was Japanese,

Remind me, when this political crap is behind us and Mr Pence is president after two terms of Mr Trump, to tell you of the vicious hostess who put me at a table with the other psychiatrists at a wedding my gay Jewish dentist took me to. She put him at a table of single Jewish girls...

AJ