Old March 22nd 07, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Buck

Default Stolen bike

On 2007-03-22 12:23:48 +0000, Chris A
said:

I recently had my bike nicked from outside the gym.
About a fortnight later I was in the pollution chariot stopping off for
a pint of milk when I saw three lads about 17 outside the shop and one
sitting astride my bike. I got the shopkeeper to ring the police who
said they would be an hour and a half. After a heated discussion, I
got the bike back and showved in the back of the car with a big grin.
One for the good guys!
Cheers.
Enjoy the ride.

You probably violated their human rights by taking your property back.

--
Three wheels good, two wheels ok

www.catrike.co.uk