Old May 13th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

Default For Sale:NEW 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Mountain Bike..... $1,000

In article ,
bikesspammer wrote:

Bikes Spammer Ltd is one of the leading bike distributors.We are
Legitimate registered Company

Oh, thank goodness! I was very worried you might just be illegitimate
spammers, but your self-description as "Legitimate" has me completely
convinced!

Please send me a Specialized Stumpjumper Comp, size small. I will pay
you using a WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER which will arrive in a few days
after you confirm the item is in transit.

It's okay, I am a Legitimate Customer,