Old May 25th 20, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Fun with exponents

On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 6:46:11 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 8:45:02 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/24/2020 11:36 AM, wrote:

I will offer you proof positive that the covid-19 pandemic is a hoax.

Don't offer it here, Tom. We're not worthy of your unique wisdome. Get
out and tell the world!

Speak for yourself, Franki-boy. You're not the gate-keeper on RBT. Just in case you're being stupid again, it means you don't decide who can be a member.

You clearly haven't spent enough time marching around with your sign on
a stick. Get to it, man!

You should leave the snark at home. You have zero talent for repartee, in fact zero talent for anything useful. All we can see is a pompous pig's bladder full of emptiness.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Somehow the data from the CDC themselves doesn't seem to make it through that moronic brain of yours. No wonder you were a teacher and not a real engineer. Facts cannot penetrate your head.

Actually, Tom, this is an amusing exchange, considering all the times that the limp-brain Krygowski has claimed to be a statistical maven -- and been caught out being stupid or simply lying.

It you look at the chart showing the rise in covid-19 cases you do not see any corresponding rise in overall deaths. That is because there weren't any. Or so slight as to be statistically insignificant. And speaking of insignificant it is time for you to post more of your utter ignorance.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nchs-data.html

That's an interesting graph that fully bears out your conclusion. Frank-boy and the other clowns whose mode of persuasion is to deny everything you say should check the rather short blue line to the right of the steeply rising red line. Perhaps the clowns denying the truth mistake the percentages for numbers: yo, clowns, on the blue lines are numbers of total deaths, the rest are percentages.

I understand that when you are a piece of **** you simply cannot help yourself from acting like a piece of ****. Have a good death. Soon.

Nah, I want Franki-boy Kygowski to have a long miserable life. He's a fine example of what I do to bullies and scum, such a coward that instead of engaging with me he pretends not to read my posts. If Franki-boy is what passes for a "Professor" in Youngstown, God help Ohio.

I was paid more in a year for making statistics sing than Franki-boy earned in a lifetime, but any freshman taking a stats filler class can interpret such a simple graph. That Franki-boy can't read that simple graph right is an indisputable final judgement on his inability to grasp the meaning of statistics.

Ande Jute
Sad!