Old May 25th 20, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Fun with exponents

On Sun, 24 May 2020 08:36:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I will offer you proof positive that the covid-19 pandemic is
a hoax. The total death rate in the USA is 95% of normal. If
we are having all these additional deaths from this great
disease where are they?

On this animated graph perhaps.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/images/us-mortality-graph-animated-may72020.gif
If you're into data visualization, there's plenty mo
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/data-visualization.htm

You can argue that we are having...

No, you can do the arguing. You said you would offer positive proof
that the pandemic is a hoax. You provided to percentages that appear
to have been contrived for the occasion. If you want to prove
anything, such things like numbers, calculations, sources,
authoritative backup, examples, etc are considered useful. I won't
ask for error analysis or statistical significance because most of the
source data (provided by the states) has been tampered with.

I have a personal question. Feel free to ignore this question if it
offends you. Why is it so important to prove to me or this Usenet
newsgroup that the current pandemic is a hoax? We exchanged emails
about 3 weeks ago. Instead of replying to my questions and comments,
you ignored everything I wrote and proceeded to provide a long rant on
exactly the same topic. Why? Will proving that it's all a hoax bring
back those that have died from Covid-19 or who's death was accelerated
by the virus? Hardly, so why bother? Will you need to wait until a
friend or family member dies from Covid-19 before you become a
believer? I hope not.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558