Old May 25th 20, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Fun with exponents

On Sun, 24 May 2020 01:03:38 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Sat, 23 May 2020 11:38:17 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Around here, log-log paper is so common that it grows on trees.

FWIW, I recently discovered that our new printer, a Canon TS9565, will,
amongst other patterns, print graph paper on demand. No Log or Log paper,
now have I been able to discover how to insert it ino the pattern
templates.

Cool. Will the printer do Smith Charts, navigation plotting sheets,
or official NRA targets? Those are the few graphs that I print on my
color laser printer. I have PDF and JPG images of all of these, but
it would be nice to have it built into the printer, especially when
trying to convince the printer to emulate an HP-GL plotter.

It also does (music) staff paper.

I play piano and keyboard synthesizer, but somewhere along the line, I
forgot to learn how to read music. So, I play by ear and don't need
music paper.

Bicycle content; not riding today as BoM is recording 24 knot wind gusts.

Sometime in the next two weeks, I plan to "consolidate" my bicycle
parts and pieces collection into some arrangement where I can actually
find things. When moving things around last week, I overloaded my
plastic toolbox, which dumped all the parts on the floor when the
toolbox handle broke and fell off.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D