Old May 28th 20, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Favorite biking snacks?

On 5/28/2020 12:42 AM, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2020 20:53:35 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 5:38:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Paydays are excellent when you need some fast calories and don't mind
chewing a bit.

Unlike Jay I still have all of my teeth.

And why do you think Jay doesn't have a full complement of teeth? He is an attorney. So I am guessing he makes at least the median US income. So he should be able to afford a dental insurance plan. He is an independent attorney, not employed by a firm. So he does have to purchase his own plan. But I assume there are insurance plans available to attorneys offices. So he is probably able to get dental insurance through work, sort of, if he cannot purchase a dental plan as an individual.

A serious question here. Can't the average USian afford dental care
without an insurance plan?

In 1965 the ADA opted out of many new government programs,
unlike AMA. Hence there are still reasonably priced cash
dentists. Not so much for MDs.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/