Old July 16th 03, 01:40 AM
orfeo

Default Bike sgop in Sydney

Kingsley wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:40:34 +1000, SH wrote:
So wouldnt you say they are really just a commuter shop, not a real
bike shop?

Cheeky Monkey is one of the best bike stores I've ever visited. The guys
live and breathe bikes, they are passionate about their work (Adam is a
damn fine wheel builder too).
If you go in and ask a question you will be given a direct an honest
answer. (This week I was told to buy a particular bike on special from
Phantom because it was better than what they could do.)

When i used to courier in town cheecky monkey's was the place to go for
repairs and was the most repsected place among the couriers . Clarence
st has the range of new bikes and is a good place to shop but probably
you would buy somewhere else or ask for 10-20% off their prices.

orfeo