Old December 7th 12, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default Relative risk

yes higly probable, contact is crippling thus the warnings. The potential for danger per se may be by the numbers tolerable for use age and therein lies the continuing explainations subbing for hard and very expensive statute....giving more than ride to the right.

I was going on abt sea kayaking( or mtn climbing hang gliding duh duh Hi Interface Sports)...riding in traffic is a Hi Interface Sport riding in youyr nab may not be...yet like yakking peopole doahn see what it is like that recent photo of the woman dead next to the concrete barrier in ? Santa Moinica ? a photo that said yawl doahn wanna vene drive next to this barrier.

In HS Jersey we had a state scare film where the HP would drag rubber bodies of the ground and from smoldering wrecks. whew ! like the HP would bounce them off the pave fpor effect !

yeah big deal..