Old June 21st 04, 07:57 PM
Danny Colyer

Default Recumbents

Mark South wrote:
Do you actually know of any documented case of someone being able to ride a
rear-steered bicycle?

All the experiments I have read of have concluded that it's pretty much
impossible.

I've ridden rear steer bikes. Once you get the hang of it it's pretty
easy, though I haven't ridden them at any great speed.

Actually, come to think of it, the bikes I'm thinking of have 2 wheel
steering. So it's not the same thing at all:
URL:http://www.unicycle.uk.com/shop/shopdisplayproduct.asp?catalogid=263

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/