Old November 12th 03, 05:08 PM
Jason

Default Mike Vandeman

"Terri Alvillar" wrote in message
m...
"Q." LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com wrote in message

"qa2" wrote in message

The only way mountain bikers can criticize Mike Vandeman is by
personal attacks since they know his arguments about mountain bike
destruction are true.
Terri Alvillar

HAH! When I suggested that he put his talents to better use by trying to
stop the fires in Mexico, he suggested that my wife be killed or raped! Now
who is making the personal attacks. Not to mention that you are being a bit
hypocritical with your above statement. And his arguments about mountain
biking aren't true. They are absurd and ludicrous. I have nothing but
contempt for MV and have every reason to feel that way. He is sick and
evil.