Old January 16th 14, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...
[...]
I know I'm going to regret asking this but just how do you manage

to claim that mountainbiking is immoral ? Funnily enough, all the world's
religions seem to have missed it out of their commandments.

Edward Dolan wrote:

Morality is not confined to religions. Saint Edward the Great
is an Atheist and He has the world’s highest morality.

I would suggest you lookup "Delusions of Grandeur". If you are now trying to create your own, unique, morality then you're trying to found a religion. However, since the adherents number zero I think that just makes you slightly unbalanced.

You obviously have no acquaintance with Great Saints, let alone anyone Great. It is a common condition of dwarfs and midgets like you.

What a sad and twisted man you are becoming ... you want to see a

healthy individual reduced to being a quadraplegic just because he enjoys
something you don't agree with ?

Nonsense, I just want to see mountain bikers who ride their
bikes on hiking trails DEAD! That is the higher morality.

Well, thanks for confirming my assertion; you are a sad and twisted man.

The only sad and twisted men I know about are mountain bikers who ride their bikes on hiking trails. Fortunately, most of them get their deserved rewards in the way of injuries and death. Almost makes me think there is some justice in the world after all.

More from the trenches:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald...h-country-fall

Biker injured in high country fall

An injured mountainbiker has been rescued by helicopter after
sustaining face and neck injuries near Lake Ohau.

The 63-year-old Ashburton woman was cycling on one of the Ahuriri
mountain bike tracks when she fell about 6.30pm yesterday.

A Westpac Rescue Helicopter spokesperson said the woman's facial
injuries were ''quite serious'' and would take a significant amount
of time to recover from.

She was taken to Christchurch Hospital.”

This poor woman most likely had no idea that what she was doing was dangerous.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great